Lake Travis Waterfront – 8012 Bernard St., Volente, TX 78641
- List Price $679,000 | Sold Price $679,000
- 4 days on market
- Multiple offers
- Marketing and Seller Representation by Todd Hower Realty at 512-636-3970
3 bedrooms | 3 full bathrooms | 1.88 Acres | 122′ of water frontage | boat dock | 5 car garage + shop
Your opportunity to own waterfront acreage surrounded by Hill Country views and multi-million $ estates on Lake Travis. Build your dream home now or use the current house as a primary, vacation or investor rental and plan for the future.
Privacy and beauty abound in this Texas ranch style, split level waterfront home on nearly 2 acres.
Large covered boat dock with 27′ slip, boat hoist, boat house, rope swing and ride on jet-ski dock.
40’x30’x16′ air-conditioned and insulated shop with 3 roll-up garage doors for extra clearance. You can store up to 5 vehicles in tandem. Unfinished 450 square foot 2nd-floor loft above the garage could be finished out for the perfect man cave.
Located in Volente on Lake Travis (approximately 122′ of water frontage), it’s just 25 minutes to downtown Austin and only 12 minutes to major shopping, including HEB, Target, Home Depot and more.
Design & Comfort Details
- Texas ranch style, split level waterfront home
- 1.88 acres
- 1988 square feet + 192 square feet outbuilding
- 3 bedroom / 3 bath + bonus bunk bedroom
- Beautiful woodwork throughout
- Living room features remote controlled 120″ screen
- BenQ HD ceiling mounted projector
- 7.1 surround sound in-wall speakers for an incredible home theater experience
- Granite tile kitchen countertops with island
- Upstairs bedroom with built-in iPad and ceiling speakers
- Large deck with incredible treetop view of the lake and Hill Country
- Abundant wildlife, wildflowers, and even wild blackberries!
- Large covered boat dock with 27′ slip
- The dock features boat lift, boat house, rope swing, and ride on jet-ski dock
- 40’x30’x16′ air-conditioned and insulated shop
- The shop features 3 roll-up garage doors for extra clearance. Store 5 vehicles in tandem.
- Unfinished 420 square foot 2nd-floor loft in the shop could be a fantastic future man cave or game room
- The shop is pre-wired for 220v compressor and car lift
- Outbuilding includes a laundry room and ample storage space
- Triple waterfalls and two goldfish ponds provide a relaxing, resort-like atmosphere
- Private hot and cold outdoor shower
- Solar powered remote controlled entry gate