Lake Pointe – 12464 Fairfax Ridge Place, Austin, TX 78738
- List Price $464,900 | Sold Price $481,000
- Seller saved $8,933 when compared to listing at a 6% commission fee
- 4 days on market
- Multiple offers
- Marketing and Seller Representation by Todd Hower Realty at 512-636-3970
Located at a quiet cul-de-sac in the Lake Pointe Neighborhood. Enjoy Hill Country views and lots of natural light. Upgrades are plenty in this three bedroom — plus office — home with an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, and hardwood flooring throughout. Relax in the pool surrounded by your newly landscaped yard that backs to greenbelt.
Your master bedroom, living room, kitchen, and breakfast nook all have wall to wall windows with private views of the greenbelt and beyond. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet with ample storage space.
Down the hall is a large office and two more bedrooms with an updated bathroom. The spacious and recently renovated laundry room in addition to plenty of storage options finish out this home for comfortable and enjoyable family living.
3 bedroom + office | cul-de-sac & greenbelt lot | swimming pool | 2 car garage | 2584 square feet | $464,900
Design & Comfort Details
- Cul-de-sac lot backing to a greenbelt
- Private back yard with in-ground swimming pool
- Kitchen opens to the family room
- Home office with closet
- Spacious laundry room with storage and utility sink
Upgrades & Additions
- New HVAC system – October 2016
- New vinyl windows and back patio door – August 2016 & January 2017
- New roof – 2015
- New gutter and gutter covers – 2015
- Swimming pool and backyard landscaping – June & November 2016
- New sprinklers in back and control unit – November 2016
- Outdoor shower installed – October 2016
- Deck and retaining wall – June 2016
- Full bathroom remodel – 2015
- New low-flow Toto toilets – June 2015
- Updated laundry room and sink – 2015
- Solar light tubes installed in laundry room and bathroom – June 2015
- New lighting in kitchen and living room
- All new window blinds throughout – 2015
- All new plugs and switches throughout
- New kitchen faucet and sink – October 2016
- New garbage disposal
- New oven – January 2016
- New hood and vent – January 2016
- New garage door openers – 2015 & 2016
- Insulation added – January 2015
- Setup for water softener
Can you live here?
Picturesque private cul-de-sacs, sunny views of Lake Austin, excellent educational opportunities — these are just a few of the reasons Lake Pointe stands out as a wonderful place to live. Lake Pointe is a very popular Lake Travis area neighborhood within the highly rated Lake Travis Independent School District. It’s within a short distance to a wide variety of shops, restaurants and the Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Lakeway.
Besides a strong sense of community that is unique to each and every neighborhood — and even sections within the neighborhood — another differentiating factor is Lake Pointe’s proximity to downtown. The location along Bee Caves Rd. makes it that much closer to downtown Austin compared to communities along RR 620. You’re not in Eanes ISD, but you’ll notice that the closer you are to downtown Austin will be directly related to how much home you get for your money.